Soundiron has announced the release of Bentside Spinet, a 17th-century Italian keyboard with a rich and sustained timbre that produces a dark & quiet tone with a look that resembles a harp laid horizontally. It's built for the full retail version of Kontakt 5.5 or later.
We recorded Bentside Spinet in stereo with close and far mic positions with 8 round robin. Then we rounded out the natural tone of this baroque keyboard with 20 ambient soundscapes and 20 custom FX presets to launch your musical time machine right into a European parlor.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format.
- Spinet sustains, releases, key up & down SFX.
- 20 Ambience patches created from the source content.
- 24-bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM WAV samples.
- 25 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- 1,247 Stereo WAV files.
- 4.6 GB installed.
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
Intro Offer: $19 until October 19th, 2021, Midnight PST (Reg. $29).