Soundiron has announced the release of Shake, a comprehensive collection of 95 shakers, tambourines, rattles, and bells from all over the world.
This deep and stylistically expansive sample library focuses on dynamic live percussion performances by British instrumentalist and media composer David Oliver and is built library for the free Kontakt 6 Player.
Shake includes tiny soft plastic and raw hide egg shakers, filled ping pong ball rattle, raw hide, plastic and wooden maracas, small and medium sized instruments made from natural materials such as reeds, seed pods, gourds, vines, rattan, coconuts, nut shells, bamboo, wood and metal. There are also many unique instruments made or improvised by David like the bamboo rainstick shaker, mung bean shaker, cocktail stick shaker and pad box multi effect shaker (a flat wooden box containing ball bearings) and multiple Caxixi combinations. With Soundiron's multi-layered modular UI, you'll enjoy complete freedom to mix, layer, affect and customize each sound to your heart's content.
David recorded masses of live performed grooves, fills, flourishes, rolls, and individually sampled hits. Shake includes African, Latin American, Indian, and World instruments with powerfully authentic and spirited recordings that are carefully hand-crafted for effortless use in films, games, and any genre of music that needs shaker.
- 10 Multi-sample NKI instrument banks in Kontakt 6 Player format.
- 11 Loop NKI instruments banks in Kontakt 6 Player format.
- 35 Ambience patches created from the source content.
- 26,504 stereo samples.
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Lossless NCW Format for Kontakt presets.
- 7.41 GB Installed (10.1 GB Uncompressed).
- Made for the free Kontakt Player (version 6.1+), Komplete Kontrol, all S-Series Keyboards and NKS software and hardware by Native Instruments.
- Works with the Kontakt "Libraries" browser and Native Access.
Intro Price: $49 USD (Reg. $69) at soundiron.com/products/shake