Soundiron has released Sonespheres 3 - Current, a cinematic scoring toolkit for the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.5+.
Sonespheres is a series of sound-designed atmospheric synths, textural pads, evolving soundscapes, nuanced drones and tonal ambiences.
Sonespheres 3 - Current is the next evolution of the series in collaboration with Film/TV composer Blake Ewing. There is a sense of movement throughout the content, which includes handcrafted piano samples, harps, tidal rhythms, and massive impacts that coexist alongside achingly beautiful evolving string pads and atonal textures, timeless synth keys and bass. The library is packed into a powerfully customizable user interface, giving you the ability to manipulate these inspiring sonic textures hand-crafted by Blake himself.
- Depths - 2 Categories with 41 Presets.
- Harps - 1 Category with 3 Presets.
- Impacts - 1 Category with 10 Presets.
- Pianos - 1 Category with 15 Presets.
- Seabeds - 2 Categories with 51 Presets.
- Shallows - 2 Categories with 40 Presets.
- Bass Synths - 1 Category with 24 Presets.
- Tides - 2 Categories with 65 Presets.
- 2.4 GB installed.
- 274 Samples.
- 21 .nki instrument presets.
- 24-bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM WAV samples.
- Unlocked WAV samples can be directly imported into almost any WAV-compatible plugin or DAW.
Intro Price: $39 USD (Reg. $59) at soundiron.com/products/sonespheres-3-current