Soundslates updates Moody sampler to v0.5 for Mac & Win - incl. Multiple samples import and improved slicing
Soundslates recently updated their free Moody sampler plugin to version 0.5. This release includes fixes and new features.
- Multiple samples import:
- Samples can now be imported in batch via drag and drop.
- Samples are automatically mapped to keys via pitch value detection.
- Modulation engine:
- More parameters can now be routed to the LFOs.
- LFOs can be routed to each other, pitch and volume are now available to both LFOs.
- Instruments previews:
- Instruments can be pre-listened in the instrument browser.
- An audio preview file is generated upon saving an instrument.
- Instruments pre-listening is supported for instruments stored both locally and on the cloud server.
- MIDI files can be chosen to generate the audio preview files, a default set of MIDI is included, which can be extended by importing new MIDI files.
- Independent portamento controls:
- The portamento attack and release parameters can now be either independent or routed to the Filter's envelope.
- New slicing mode:
- Audio files can be sliced sequentially (mapped in order) or harmonically (mapped by pitch value).
- Improved onsets detection for more accurate slicing.
- Audio playhead:
- A playhead displays the current position of the sample being played.
- Enhanced instrument format: Every Instrument is saved in a custom directory, presets files are now separated form the main instrument file.
- Tooltip for parameters: Parameters values are displayed in a tooltip.
- Fade out parameter: Added a fade-out parameter in the option menu.
- Improved Looping behavior: Improvements to avoid audio clicks when looping samples.
- New sorting options: Instruments can be sorted by date, size and name.
- Auto login: The auto-login can be deactivated for permanent offline mode.
- Audio streaming: Optimizations for faster streaming of audio files stored on the server.
- Local files support: Uploads can be deactivated to create a local-only sound library.
- Fixed scanning issue and crash in certain versions of Logic and Cubase.
- Fixed issue with 64-bit version installation on Windows platform.
- Fixed broken instruments download on Windows platform.
- Fixed downloading and sharing of presets for built-in effects.
- Fixed LFO waveforms, where Sine wave would always be used.