Spæctrum Arts has released LSP: Origin for Kontakt. Layer Synthesis Project: Origin is a library focused on creating dark and eerie atmospheres.
LSP: Origin features a 4 simultaneous track playback system using a base of 400 sounds. These can be played forwards and backwards and the start and end of each track can be defined. The tracks can be modulated in many way using advanced functions.
LSP: Origin has a randomization feature, designed to allow the user to create a combination of sounds. The randomization feature is tweakable. A user can adjust the amount of randomisation for every parameter.
The library comes with over 300 presets:
- 400 unique sounds in 44.1kHz - 24-bits wav.
- Millions of combinations.
- Play each tracks forward & backward.
- Tune each track individually.
- Choose the start & end loop of each track.
- 40 envelopes and 20 LFOs for Advanced modulation.
- 4 Chains of 8 effects assignable on any individual track.
- Fully customisable randomisation feature.
- 23 Impulse Responses.
- Kontakt 5 library.
Price: 99€ There is an introductory price of 84€ (-15%).