Stefano Daino has announced that a new important update of DSP-Quattro is available for download. Version 5.5 is a free update for all v5 registered users.
DSP-Quattro is an application to do Audio Editing, AudioCD Mastering, Plug-in Hosting and BatchProcessing on MacOS. Also the latest version of MacOS 11, Big Sur, is supported.
On YouTube: What's new in DSP-Quattro version 5.5
What is new:
- MacOS 11 Big Sur is supported.
- New: additional features on the Project file list table.
- New: command to Revert To Source Audio File.
- New: popup menus on waveform view of the Audio File Editor.
- New: commands for managing markers and regions.
- New: MIDI options on the Audio File Editor.
- New: options using the Zoom Tool, mouse wheel and trackpad gestures on Audio File Editor and AudioCDLayout.
- New: Playback and generic markers popup menus.
- New: options replacing an Audio Region on the AudioCDLayout.
- New: popup menus on CD-Track and Playback markers of the AudioCDLayout.
- New: CD-Tracks Sheet has been revisited, and Export as TAB-Limited Text file option added.
- New: features hosting Virtual Instruments: new channel strip interface.
- New: better and improved Transport control and plug-ins synchronization.
- New: options and Audio/MIDI settings on Preferences.
- code optimisation.
- several minor bugs have been fixed.