Steinberg has announced the immediate availability of the UR22mkII Production Pack, which provides a complete music recording and production solution that consists of the UR22mkII USB audio interface, the ST-H01 studio headphones, the ST-M01 studio condenser microphone together with a microphone cable as well as the Cubase Artist 9.5 music production system, the WaveLab Elements 9.5 mastering software and the Cubasis LE 2 sequencer app for the iPad:
- The UR22mkII houses two TRS/XLR combo inputs, two TRS outputs, MIDI I/O plus one separate headphone output. The two D-PRE mic preamps provide phantom power for condenser microphones. Other highlights are latency-free hardware monitoring, a sampling rate of up to 192 kHz, as well as seamless connectivity to Windows and Mac computers and the iPad.
- Cubase Artist 9.5 is based on the same technologies offered within Steinberg's advanced music production system, Cubase Pro. Cubase Artist 9.5 combines audio and MIDI recording and production, with many creative tools and instruments.
- WaveLab Elements 9.5 comes with audio editing features and mastering capabilities alongside Internet audio publishing features to enhance any recording for CD and Internet.
- The included ST-M01 studio condenser microphone boast a wide frequency response range for recording both vocals and acoustic instruments.
- The ST-H01 studio monitor headphones' specifications deliver an equal response range, boasting accurate bottom end while extending brilliance into the high-frequency range.
- Cubasis LE 2 is a multi-touch sequencer app for recording, editing and mixing on the iPad.
Steinberg's Senior Marketing Manager, Stefan Schreiber, commented: "The UR22mkII audio interface is a staple within the community of aspiring producers. Together with included recording, production and mastering software as well as the headphones and microphone, one gets an all-in-one deal — not to forget that every purchase supports the humanitarian organization Joint Aid Management."
Features at a glance:
- UR22mkII 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface with 2 D-PRE Class-A discrete mic preamps supporting +48 V.
- Analog 2 in and 2 out plus headphone output with individual volume control and MIDI input and output.
- Latency-free hardware-based monitoring with a Mix knob.
- Cubase Artist 9.5 music production system with complete audio/MIDI recording, editing and mixing tools.
- Includes virtual instruments: HALion Sonic SE 3 workstation, MPC-style Groove Agent SE 4 drum machine, Padshop and Retrologue synthesizer.
- Comes ready with a suite of over 70 audio and MIDI VST effect processors, including Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction, VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite and many more.
- WaveLab Elements 9.5 personal audio editing system with powerful editing and analysis tools, a valuable selection of restoration and mastering plug-ins, a CD-burning engine and much more.
- ST-M01 studio condenser microphone with mic mount and a low-noise microphone cable.
- ST-H01 studio monitor headphones.
- Cubasis LE DAW application for iOS.
Availability and pricing
The UR22mkII Production Pack is available from resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop for a limited time. Time of availability will vary according to the region. The suggested retail price is 399 euros, including German VAT.