Steinberg has updated Cubasis, the music production app for the iPad, to v2.5.
This point update comes with true native-resolution support for iPad Pro 10.5" and 12.9" devices, delivering sharp and detailed graphics and text alongside a considerable increase in the number of tracks visible within the arranger and mixer. Also, Cubasis can now replace the pre-loaded channel strip and StudioEQ plug-ins available per track with other effects chosen by the user.
Cubasis Summer Sales offer: Until July 10th, you can purchase Cubasis together with its Waves Plug-in Bundle at 50% off (there are other in-app offers as well):
- Cubasis 2: $24.99/27.99€ (Reg. $49.99/54.99€).
- In-App Purchases:
- Waves Plug-in Bundle IAP $9.99/10.99€ (Reg. $19.99/21.99€).
- Classic Machines IAP $3.99/4.49€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€).
- FX Pack 1 IAP $3.99/4.49€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€).
- FX Pack 2 IAP $3.99/4.49€ (Reg. $6.99/7.99€).
Changes in v2.5:
- Native Resolution Support for iPad Pro 10.5" and 12.9":
- Enjoy razor-sharp graphics and text, paired with a dramatic increase in the number of visible tracks within the arranger and mixer, substantial workflow improvements and much more.
- Freely assignable effect slots:
- Use the pre-loaded channel strip and StudioEQ effects, or simply tap to replace them with other effects of your choice. And give your sound a good polish, utilizing the five assignable insert plug-ins per track.
- MediaBay multiple file import*:
- To speed up your workflow, Cubasis 2.5 allows to import multiple files at once, thanks to its revised Files import feature available in the MediaBay.
- Maintenance and improvements:
- Cubasis 2.5 includes several user-requested improvements to provide best possible performance paired with utmost stability. For the complete list of improvements, issues, and solutions, please visit www.steinberg.net/cubasisforum.
*MediaBay multiple file import requires iOS 11.