Steinberg has updated the VST Audio Plugins SDK to v3.6.11 (build 34).
Overview of changes:
- VSTGUI 4.7
- Update to VSTGUI 4.7.
- Move from GTK++ to XCB for Linux support.
- New icon for VST3 bundles: VST_Logo_Steinberg.ico and VST_Logo_Steinberg.icns (located in VST_SDK/VST3_SDK/doc/artwork folder).
- Interfaces Changes:
- VST2 interface not anymore available.
- New \ref Steinberg:Vst:INoteExpressionPhysicalUIMapping: allowing the host to retrieve the preferred physical mapping associated to note expression supported by the Plug-in.
- further improvement for users projects.
- Plug-in Wrappers:
- Fix VST2 Wrapper for instruments which were not visible as instrument.
- AAX Wrapper (\ref AAXWrapper):
- fix UI resizing.
- fix issue for default blocksize.
- Helpers Classes:
- make virtual some functions of class Parameter (set/getUnitID, getInfo, set/getPrecision).