Strezov Sampling announces Rhodope - Ethnic Bulgarian Choir update
Strezov Sampling has announced the first free update for Rhodope, their Ethnic Bulgarian Choir for Kontakt, which will be released in September 2015.
This update not only includes new recorded sample content, but also a brand new Quick Word system and various changes to how the Syllabuilder Engine works.
The most important changes in this update:
- Quick Word system - enables you to save and load words. Included are factory presets that would help you using the library straight out of the box. Presets are automatically refreshed in the Syllabuilder, so if you have more than one instance a new preset in one instance can be immediately opened in another.
- Quick word templates can be used with future version of the instrument and can always be retrieved, even if you have newer version than the one used in the preset.
- Ability for the user to save/load presets.
- New sample content - Ya, Ye, Yu, Yo vowels added.
- Syllabuilder engine optimized.
- Improved Glide feature.
- Improved built-in help that you can read straight into Kontakt.
For more information on Rhodope - Ethnic Bulgarian Choir visit www.strezov-sampling.com