Strezov Sampling has announced Wotan, their "next generation" Male Choir. It is planned for release 28th December, 2015, priced at $329 with an introductory price of $269 until 15th January, 2016.
Inspired by the famous Lord of the Rings Moria choir sound, Wotan is the evolution of Strezov Sampling's beloved choir sampling philosophy, which combines never before sampled choir colours (basso profundos) with "nextgen" scripting for Native Instrument's Kontakt sampler.
Comprised of 10 tenors and 10 basses, covering a large and unique vocal range, the library has programming that allows you to combine different syllables and create new sample content within Kontakt.
The library features:
- 5 GB compressed and optimized sample content.
- separate recordings of tenors and basses in the Sofia Session Studio.
- lowest basses ever sampled.
- 8 powerful syllables recorded within 3 dynamic layers Sustain (1xRR) and Staccato (2xRR) samples.
- 3 mic positions - Close, Decca, Hall.
- Whispers and Shouts with multiple RRs recorded for all syllables.
- Bonus sample content - 3 types of clusters recorded for tenors and basses within 3 dynamic layers.
- The powerful Syllabuilder engine with CONNECT and MORPH modes that allow you to create your own sample content within Kontakt.
- Ability to Load and Save your lyrics, built-in preset manager.
- Integrated Help.
- Lite patches for composers who don't need all features of the library.