Strezov Sampling has released Rhodope 2 Ethnic Bulgarian Choir for Kontakt 5. It is designed to be an authentic ethnic Bulgarian choir at a user's fingertips. It is intended to be a unique voice timbre sampled the Strezov way for playability and expression without compromises in sound.
- Authentic Ethnic Bulgarian choir recorded in Sofia Session Studio.
- Recorded "tutti" for a bigger sound.
- Polyphonic True Legato "Ah" and "Eh" patches.
- Agile Legato for 10 syllables in three different speeds.
- Special layer of 'shake' sustain singing for all patches.
- Cluster and FX patches.
- Additional content for whispers and shouts.
- Sustain (1xRR) and Staccato (2xRR) samples.
- 3 mic positions - Close, Decca, Hall + custom convolution reverb.
- The powerful Syllabuilder engine 3.0 with CONNECT and MORPH modes that allow a user to create their own sample content within Kontakt.
- Ability to Load and Save your lyrics, built-in preset manager.
- Fully compatible with Wotan, Freyja and Árva.
- Integrated manual.
Price: $329 - There is an intro price of $279 until May 22 (Normal price). There are special discounts offered for owners of previous Rhodope products available.