Sugar Audio has released Oscarizor, a parametric oscilloscope plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows.
With Oscarizor, a user can incorporate DAW host synchronization to exactly compare waveforms. Waveforms are displayed with filled/lined graphics using blending, blending types, smoothing and antialiasing.
- Full featured parametric oscilloscope.
- Parallel waveform comparison using side-chaining and send/receive channels.
- DAW host synchronization.
- Unlimited instances in your DAW projects.
- 16 channels to send/receive waveforms to/from other instances (2 channel parallel view).
- Stereo and mixed mono view.
- Filled/lined waveforms using blending, blending types, smoothing and antialiasing.
- Custom waveform coloration.
- DB and amplitude view.
- Absolute view for better analyzation.
- Beat and measure display adjustment.
- Reset / Bypass / Freeze buttons.
- Signal modifying Gain, phase switch and mono controls.
- Sine test tone generator.
- Exact mouse wheel zoom in/out.
- Resizeable GUI from very small to enormously large.
- Compression tunings.
- Limiting fine-adjustments.
- Envelope shaping analyzations.
- Transient control.
- Leveling / metering.
Price: 24.95 €.