Supersynths has released version 1.1 of GrooveBloxLive, an eight-layered groove synth with 350 "GrooveBlox" and plenty of live performance features.
- The waveform/slice view has been widened by over 20% to allow for more accurate slicing and looping and a longer waveform display.
- Two knobs were removed that simply confused everyone and had little impact on the synth. Instead, the EQ knobs were moved over and given more room so they are easier to use now.
- A red square was added to highlight where the groove latch button is located since it is a very small feature and is quite important to using GrooveBloxLive. This makes it easier and more obvious to see it and use it.
- MIDI learn was implemented in GrooveBloxLive's MUTE buttons, so using your control surface (such as a Akai MPK Mini) allows you to map the GrooveBloxLive Mute buttons to the controller keys, buttons or pads of your choice. Now you can use GrooveBloxLive in live performance with nothing more than a laptop and small keyboard or control surface.
- All GrooveBlox are being edited and improved. So far, you will notice a change in the 'Drums' section, but ALL GrooveBlox are being edited to make sure they ALL line up. This will make using GrooveBlox Live EVEN BETTER.
Supersynths says there are going to be more GrooveBlox. In the coming weeks, more grooves, arps, effects, bass or sets will be added to the core product.
All of the above is a free update for all GrooveBloxLive users and is available to download now (see your purchase email for download location).
GrooveBloxLive costs $40 and is available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.