The Surge Synth Team has updated Surge XT (formerly Surge by Vember Audio) to Surge XT 1.1.
XT 1.1 retains full compatibility with XT 1.0 patches and sessions. Added are several big new features, including action history (undo/redo), support for the new CLAP standard, expanded and improved support for accessible interfaces like screen readers, several new DSP and voice management features, and much more. Several other highlights include:
- Easier patch navigation when searching by text (filtered results persist after loading a patch, allowing fast auditioning).
- Royal Surge skin (available in Skin Library) updated to match the latest features.
- Keyboard shortcut editor.
- Filter analysis overlay.
- Several new Airwindows effects.
- Scalability in Surge XT Effects plugin.
- 3D wavetable waveform display option.
- New wavetables and patches.
Surge XT is available at: surge-synthesizer.github.io
You can read the changelog at: surge-synthesizer.github.io/changelog
Surge is free and open source software, released under GPL3 license.