Syntheway has released Alphatron Oscillion, a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer.
- Four Voltage Controlled Oscillators (VCOs). They will generate the initial sound signal with four voltage controlled oscillators (VCO1, VCO2, VCO3, VCO4).
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator (VCO) Envelope. Changes the produced frequency. It can be used to modify the attack phase or to create special effect sounds.
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier (VCA) Envelope. Controls the volume or amplitude of the sound with independent control over each ADSR stage.
- Voltage Controlled Filter (VCF). A low-pass filter that lets the lower frequencies or harmonics pass unchanged, while it attenuates or reduces the strength of the higher frequencies, offering a simple and effective tone control to shape and color the sound source.
- Voltage Controlled Filter (VCF) Envelope. This section provides control of the filter cutoff frequency over time, with independent control over each ADSR stage.
- Chorus effect with a toggle switch, stereo spread, amplitude and depth controls.
- Delay effect with time and feedback parameters.
- Reverb effect with a switch indicator, size and width room controls.
- Pitch bend.
- Virtual keyboard.
- Preset Manager.
- MIDI automation.
- 50 internal presets.