Syntheway has announced the release of Overdriverb, a subtle stereo overdrive and soft distortion effect for macOS and Windows in VST2, VST3 and AU plug-in formats.
Overdriverb is a subtle stereo overdrive and soft distortion effect with a reverb blend and a variable filter tone to producing a smooth overdriven sound with a gritty nuance. It can be driven hard without sacrificing dynamic range.
- Input Gain - Adjusts the amount of incoming signal before being processed.
- Drive - Controls the overdrive / distortion intensity by providing a range of sonic possibilities from slight tube warmth to harmonically rich overdrive.
- Limiter Threshold - Adjusts the limiter sensitivity. Limits the peak level of a sound to avoid harsh clipping distortion.
- Filter - Switches the filter between lowpass, highpass, bandpass, or band-rejection filter types, offering a simple and effective tone control to shape and color the sound source.
- Presence - Switches a subtle stage to the filter strength.
- Tone - Adjusts the frequency range to contour the sound, add or regulate brightness. Turn it clockwise for more brilliance of the signal and counterclockwise for darker and warmer tones.
- Resonance - Emphasize or suppress portions of the signal above or below the defined tone's frequency.
- Reverb Blend - built-in reverberation to add ambience and depth.
- Clean Level - Controls the amount of the dry (unprocessed) signal on the output. Having a separate control for the clean level allows you to balance the clean and overdriven/distorted mix.
- Output Gain Level - Controls the volume of the processed signal output.
- 20 Presets included.