Tachyon Sonics has released Quantum Audio Time Stretch, a new stand-alone application for Windows and macOS that does only one thing: time stretching audio files.
It is now for sale in the KVR Marketplace for $32.
- Time stretch any music, track, speech or sound by any amount between 4 times slower and 4 times faster.
- Versatile and all-purpose algorithm with five quality settings:
- 1 and 2 for quick previews or speech.
- 3 (default) for the best trade-off between quality and speed. Faster than real-time on most computers.
- 4 and 5 for the more demanding sources. Quality 5 may not run in real-time on all computers and is designed for offline processing.
- Use a modern audio time stretching algorithm with transient detection and a transient sensitivity setting.
- Support mono, stereo and multi-channel (5.1, 7.1) audio files. Fully preserve the stereo / spatial field.
- Load and save WAVE (*.wav), AIFF/AIFC (*.aiff, *.aifc) and AU Sun/NeXT (*.au) audio files, in PCM 16-bit / 24-bit integer, or in 32-bit IEEE floating point format. Also load FLAC, OGG, MP3 and M4A files.
- Support sampling rates from 32 kHz to 192 kHz.
- The time stretching factor can be specified in many ways: length change, speed change, length from/to, tempo from/to, video FPS from/to, etc.
- Transform multiple audio files simultaneously on multi-core computers.
- Integrated mini player to preview the result before it is fully transformed.