TAQS.IM has updated World Synthesizer for iOS to v2.6.
This new update includes functionality to layer and split up to three sounds across the keyboard by key splits or velocity ranges. This gives users the functionality they are used to in similar hardware workstations - the ability to play bass splits, have sustaining mono or poly drones on the left hand while they solo on the right or to layer sounds for new sonic creations.
The update also includes a host of other features and enhancements, including the ability to include a "break" in the rhythm while playing - just hit the circle on the top - along with additional microtonal scales and UI enhancements.
Changes in 2.61:
- We squashed some bugs in this version along with:
- Setting Default Octave +1 for keyboard.
- Fixed some crashes.
Changes in 2.6:
- You can now Split and Layer up to 3 sounds by key or velocity ranges.
- Set a split to a mono or poly drone.
- Tap the circle to add a break to the rhythm.
- Updated tempo control.
- Added pitch bend range.
- Improved Piano Sound.
- Fixed several samples.
- Updated Icon.
- Made white keyboard default.
- Fixed startup crashes.
- Updated phaser.
- Add reverb lo-cut parameter.
- Added sound level mixer.
- Added new Microtonal scales.
- Squashed some bugs.