TBProAudio has released Euphonia 2, a spectrum matching plug-in for the mastering stage.
Euphonia 2 "copies" automatically the frequency spectrum of an audio reference and then apply it to new audio material.
Euphonia 2 has already built in standard references (Pop/Rock/Dance/Jazz/EDM). On top Euphonia 2 could use any wav/aiff file as reference.
- 4 standard reference curves (Pop, Dance, Jazz and EDM).
- Custom reference curves.
- IIR and Linear Phase filter design.
- Free mixing between original and processed signal.
- Adjustable output gain.
- Gain matching.
- Support of WAV and AIFF files.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Very efficient CPU usage design.
- Free update for Euphonia V1 customers.
Euphonia 2 is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST2, VST3, AU, RTAS and AAX plug-in formats. A demo version is available.