TBProAudio releases LA xLimit, an advanced look ahead, wideband, linked-stereo limiter including ISP detection and oversampling. The goal of the design was to cover a broad range of limiting applications in today's mixing and mastering situations with strong focus on low aliasing.
- click-free 64-bit internal processing.
- state of the art low aliasing look ahead limiter design.
- "real" oversampling, up to 8x.
- 4 limiter modes: hard to smooth.
- 2 level detection modes: peak and ISP based on ITU 1770.
- very short/long attack/release times.
- adaptive release.
- stereo link.
- easy to use GUI.
- large and accurate live meters.
- Windows XP or newer.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or newer.
- Win: 32/64-bit VST, 32/64-bit VST3, 32-bit RTAS.
- OS X: 32/64-bit VST, 32/64-bit VST3, 32/64-bit AU, 32-bit RTAS.
- Tested with: Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase/Nuendo/Wavelab 6/7/8.
- Demo version available.