Tek'it Audio has released Neogen synthesizer version 1.1. Neogen is a hybrid (phase distortion/subtractive) polyphonic synthesizer with sound morphing capabilities and a rhythmic arpeggiator/sequencer.
This update comes with improvements to reduce the CPU use, some improvements to the user interface, and numerous bug fixes.
- BUG on Reverb Level fixed.
- BUG Sync bug on Auto-pan 1/12 beat fixed.
- BUG ARP gate fader background consistency fixed.
- BUG ARP octave and LFO Dip randomize fixed.
- BUG no undo on Limit parameter fixed.
- Optimized anti-alias filters.
- Numerous optimizations to reduce CPU use.
- Improved Undo management.
- GUI Added LFO title on filter modulator.
- GUI Updated TA Logo on main screen.
- Updated Info Screen infos.
- Improved installers.
Price: €49 / $69. A demo version of "Neogen" is available to download.