The Sound Guy has updated SFX Machine Pro to v1.0.1 and the Mac OS X version of SFX Machine RT to v1.0.6.
SFX Machine Pro to v1.0.1. changes:
- Universal Binary: This version adds Mac OS X Universal compatibility - it runs natively on both PowerPC- and Intel-based Macintosh computers.
- VST SDK 2.4 support.
- Fixes a bug when running under Digital Performer.
SFX Machine RT v1.0.6 changes:
- Universal Binary: it can run natively on PowerPC-based Macs as well as Intel-based Macs.
- Fixed a problem with the preset handling in the AU version that could cause memory leaks or crashing in some situations.
- Fixed a bug in the AU version that prevented entering negative values into numerical text edit fields.
- The AU version now uses the modern mechanism for parameter automation.