Time+Space has announced the release of Dronar: Hybrid Module - an atmospheric sounds generator for Kontakt.
Dronar: Hybrid Module makes it easy to create rich, dramatic, cutting-edge, grainy, complex and evolving atmospheres with a set of controls designed to invite deep exploration, expression and discovery.
This is the first module in the Dronar series with 300 presets that focus on deep, grainy cutting-edge, evolving cinematic and sci-fi atmospheres. Future modules will explore different areas of sound and music and existing Dronar users will be able to purchase these at a special discounted price.
- Create a massive universe of sound from a single chord.
- Rich and dramatic results without the need to add additional instruments.
- Simple main interface with 6 powerful dials.
- Dive deeper and explore a vast modular multi-timbral synth/sampler with multiple independent arpeggiators.
- 300 presets.
- 16GB of audio (compressed to 8GB).
- Audio by Hollywood trailer sound designer Alessandro Camnasio.
- Live strings performed by players from the Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Works with external MIDI controllers.
- GecoMIDI preset included for use with Leap Motion Controller.
- Full version of Kontakt 5.5 required.
Dronar: Hybrid Module is available to download now for the introductory price of £49.95 / Euro 64.95 until 22nd February (normally £59.95 / Euro 77.95).
Find out more at www.timespace.com