1.0.4 Maintenance update:
- Fixed an issue appearing with Sum/Diff Delta.
- Fixed an issue related to processing-"tail" reporting.
- Minor performance updates.
- Minor changes to info dialog.
TDR Kotelnikov is a wideband dynamics processor combining high fidelity dynamic range control with deep musical flexibility. The standard edition can be downloaded for free, the improved "gentleman's edition" (â‚¬ 40.00) can be purchased directly from the Tokyo Dawn Labs.
- 64-bit floating point precision for all relevant calculations.
- Multi-rate processing structure for highest accuracy.
- "Delta" oversampled signal path (bit transparent at 0dB gain reduction).
- Super fast, yet natural sounding compression.
- "Crest factor" based control scheme offering independent release controls for peak and RMS events.
- Flexible sidechain highpass filter offering continuously variable control over slope and frequency.
- Advanced stereo linking options optimized for the stereo bus.
- Delta preview mode to preview the difference between compressed and original signal.
- Latency compensated parallel bypass (i.e. processing not interrupted).
- Extensive documentation.
The Gentleman's Edition adds following features:
- Continuously variable control over "low relax" slope.
- L<>R sensitivity.
- Powerful frequency dependent ratio function (FDR).
- Yin/Yang modes (manipulates the compressor's own distortion behaviour).
- Equal loudness output gain trimming.
- Equal loudness bypass.
- "Insane" quality mode.
- 10 additional user preset slots.