Nemesis 1.6 is 100% downward compatible with all previous versions. All existing song projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary. They will benefit from the enhanced sound quality.
- Reverb Ultra: Simulates a medium room with lots of diffusion.
- Reverb Big: Simulates a huge room with lots of diffusion.
- Reverb Infinite: A reverb with an infinitely long reverb tail (great for Pads, FX and Ambient tracks).
- Reverb Plate2: Simulates a plate reverb, which uses an electro-mechanical transducer to create vibration in a large plate of sheet metal.
- Reverb Glass: Simulates a bright room which absorbs low frequencies.
- Reverb Trance: A reverb specifically tailored for Trance based music styles.
- Reverb Reflections: When size is set to 0 it can be used to simulate early reflections, larger values sound like a chaotic echo.
- Reverb Gated: Gated Reverb which syncs with the BPM-rate. It works best for drum sounds or arpeggiators.
- Reverb Gated Echo: It's a Gated Reverb with a delay, which syncs with the BPM-rate.
- Reverb Reverse: A Reverse Reverb, which syncs with the BPM-rate.
- Reverb Decay: A Reverb with decay, which syncs with the BPM-rate.
- The menus now show check-marks for the currently selected item.
- Support for the 'natural-scrolling-mousewheel' on the Mac.
- A hand-symbol is shown for text parameters which can be altered.
- Knobs can be reset to the default value with a double-click.
- Added a scroll-bar for the patch browser's category list. The bar is hidden automatically when it is not necessary.
- The menus are larger and easier to read.
- Faster loading of the patches.
- Better mouse-wheel support on PC.
- A midi-program-change does not longer change the patch category.
- 'Delay', 'Delay Dual', 'Delay Band', 'PingPong' and 'Multitap' sound less detuned.
- The late-reflections of 'Reverb Large', 'Reverb Medium', 'Reverb Small', 'Reverb Feedb' and 'Reverb Plate' sound less detuned.
- Enhanced sound quality.
- Several small enhancements for the GUI.
- Patch category is now located above the patch selector.
- The text 'light saturation' is not longer visible.
- Fixed a rarely appearing crash, which could happen after many midi-program-changes.
- The visual appearance of the modulation-depth of knobs could have been incorrect if a matrix target was switched.
- Fixed a compatibility problem with recording automation in some hosts.
Price: $199. The update is available for free. Tone2 is currently offering a sale with 50% discount.