ToneBoosters has updated all its plug-ins to version 2.8.2.
Changes in v2.8.2:
- Fixed frequency labels for high and low cut filters.
- Changed default value of Q factor to 0.71.
- Changed default value of the frequency slider.
- Added option to de-select all equalizer sections.
- Added precision X/Y labels.
- Improved handling of true peaks / ISP processing.
- Output meter now shows true peak levels if ISP switch is enabled.
- Output ceiling control now gives the exact peak output limit.
- EBU Loudness:
- Added G10 and G70 relative/absolute gate activity indicators.
Changes in v2.8.1:
- All plugins: Fixed an issue that could cause hosts to crash when opening/editing the user interface.