ToneBoosters has updated all its Windows and Mac OS X VST and AU plug-ins to version 2.8.7.
- Resolved issue that key files are sometimes not found on Windows 7+.
- Fixed some GUI bugs when running in demo mode.
- Added X=Y helper line in compressor editor.
- Removed y-axis dependency on compressor make-up gain.
- Reduced CPU load by a factor of two (latency has increased).
- Fixed a bug sometimes causing wrong filter types when a non-auto link node was in-between auto-link nodes.
- Added global dry/wet control.
- Effect of global input gain, output gain and dry/wet controls are now visualized in the equalizer curve.
- Changed channel mode menu to have automatic, stereo, and 5.1 modes.