ToneBoosters has released Equalizer 4, a new dynamic equalizer plugin with an artificial intelligence agent to support your mixing activities. The AI assist function will listen along and provide equalisation suggestions depending on the audio content type.
In Equalizer 4, every equalizer section supports a variety of functions not found in conventional equalizers:
- Auto make up to compensate for loudness differences as a result of cutting or boosting frequencies.
- Zipper-free, infinite headroom processing and automation.
- Support for a wide variety of channel formats beyond stereo.
- Up to 16 filter sections with a wide variety of filter types.
- Dynamic equalization with upward and downward compression.
- External side chain input for creative EQ effects.
ToneBoosters' Reverb 4, Barricade 4 and Morphit have been updated with various workflow / UX enhancements:
- Added A/B switching option.
- Increased sensitivity to mouse wheel parameter changes.
- Added shift modifier for sliders to enable fine editing.
- Added option to enable / disable tool tips.
- Added option to save default settings for new instances.
- Added load / save options for program banks.