Tonehammer has released their newest choral library for Kontakt: Liberis - Angelic Choir. Liberis is described as "a next-generation choir library featuring a professional 45-piece multi-award winning Piedmont Children's Choir".
Liberis allows you to create realistic sounding choir by using a variety of features, including true ensemble legato with speed control and legato for poly-sustained chants. In addition Liberis contains sustains from piano to forte, staccato with repetitions, marcato with sustains, BPM (host-synced) Latin chants recorded at different speeds and velocity layers and an uncompromising effects section with +1000 effects ranging from basic consonant/vowels, clusters, sweeps, whispers, shouts, chirps, children's songs, claps, snaps, etc.
The library is recorded in 24-bit / 44.1khz with 3 (5.1) microphone positions, three different solo singers with poly-sustains and an ambient section by Steve Tavaglione.
- Multi-Award winning 45 piece Children's Choir.
- Three microphone positions (close/stage, medium, far / 5.1 support).
- 12GB sample library.
- Instantly downloadable using fast cloud-server technology.
- Native Instruments Kontakt 4.1.1 Required.
Liberis Core Articulations:
- Full children's choir ranging from children's' altos to extreme sopranos.
- 3 Microphone Positions (5.1).
- Multiple (true) legato intervals (P/FF) of sustained notes with childrens choir.
- True Polyphonic Legato (yes, you can play true legato with polyphony).
- 12 Slow Latin Poly-Sustains (BPM Chants) (MF).
- 10 Fast Latin Poly-Sustains (BPM Chants) (FF).
- 6 Fast Latin Poly-Sustains (BPM Chants) (PP).
- 9 (FF) Staccato articulations with round-robin (aka repetition).
- 6 (FFF) Marcato articulations w/ sustains.
- 3 Solo Singers with BPM based poly-sustains.
- Monumental FX section with over one thousand FX.
Pricing & Availability
Liberis has an MSRP of $499 and is available exclusively at Tonehammer.com.