ToneLib has released version 4.5.1 of the ToneLib GFX, an amp and effects modeling software for electric guitar and bass.
- add: some DSP improvement (sounding more natural);
- add: improved the quality of oversampling filters;
- add: support for macOS 11.xx Big Sur;
- add: VST3 on Linux (usr/lib/vst3/);
- add: Windows and Linux hiDPI scaling improvements;
- add: optimize CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors;
- fix: WASAPI exclusive mode sample rate selection bug;
- fix: MIDI controller assignments weren't saved;
- fix: some Linux ALSA issues;
- fix: GUI-related hiccups in Cubase 11;
- fix: misc bug fixes and stability improvements.
- all Windows versions from Windows 7 to Windows 10;
- all Mac OS X versions from 10.9 to 11.1;
- x86-64 Linux: Tonelib has experimental native support for Ubuntu 16.04 or later, and the Windows version works well with WINE.
The update is free for all registered users.