ToneLib has released version 4.5.5 of the ToneLib GFX amp and effects modeling software for electric guitar and bass.
- add: support for macOS Big Sur 11.2;
- add: added compatibility with the latest Windows update;
- add: added Windows WASAPI support for low latency audio drivers;
- add: multi-threading improvements;
- fix: fixed some issues of audio format readers;
- fix: fixed various Linux UI issues;
- fix: fixed a VST3 support on Linux issue;
- fix: fixed a Linux issue when using ALSA;
- fix: fixed a Linux openSUSE drawing issue;
- fix: misc bug fixes and stability improvements.
- all Windows versions from Windows 7 to Windows 10;
- all Mac OS X versions from 10.9 to 11.1;
- x86-64 Linux: Tonelib has experimental native support for Ubuntu 16.04 or later, and the Windows version works well with WINE.
The update is free for all registered users.