ToneLib has updated TL GFX to version 4.6.4, adding a new feature - Audition.
Here's what they say:
Audition is an essential tool in the guitar tone crafting experience, with which you can fully focus on sound design. Now you don't have to strum your guitar after every slight adjustment of the effect knob to find the suitable tone.
Launch Audition, record a short musical sample or riff, start playback, and you're ready to go. Now nothing will distract you from creating your own tone, allowing you to pay attention to every single parameter and effect in the chain without unnecessary fuss.
Furthermore, you no longer need to connect a DAW or external software - everything you need to achieve a unique guitar sound is already in TL GFX.
- Standalone: brand new Audition feature, with which guitar tone design has never been easier;
- Various graphics optimizations.
- WASAPI exclusive mode sample rate selection bug;
- Some DSP convolution issues;
- Multiple plugin-resizing bugs;
- Misc. bug fixes, improvements;
- Documentation update.