Toontrack has updated EZkeys to v1.3.0.
- MIDI dragged from EZkeys now includes chord information that can be used by EZbass.
- The RTAS format has been removed.
- On Mac, EZkeys is now 64-bit only and requires macOS 10.9 or higher.
- On Windows, the standalone now has support for WASAPI audio devices but no longer supports MME.
- On Mac in the audio device settings in the standalone, there is no longer a device type menu, since it always only contained "Core Audio.".
- On Mac, after you had opened a menu in the chord wheel, the chord wheel started flickering when the mouse was moved over it and tooltips stopped working.
- In Ableton Live, EZkeys should no longer get suspended if it has been silent for a while and its window is closed.
- The chord analysis of recorded blocks in time signatures other than 4/4 should work better now.
- When recording from a host track, notes at the very beginning of the track were not always recorded.
- The Default Project is no longer overwritten if the sound libraries are missing at startup.
- If a song block had been shortened at beginning and the "hidden/virtual beginning" was before the start of the track, the block would be moved 1/64 note to the right when the project was loaded or when the block was involved in an undo action.
- If a song block had been placed at a triplet note, loading the project or undoing something involving the block would sometimes incorrectly move the block to the nearest 1/64 note.
- The Clean button in the Chord Selector is now updated (enabled/disabled) on every chord change.