Back in high school in the '70s, Mick's fascination for sound and audio engineering lead him to build, borrow and beg to gather enough equipment to build his own studio in his parents' basement in upstate New York. From there, Mick's remarkable musical journey has garnered eleven Grammy Awards, more than 27 number-one hits and work on countless gold and platinum records spanning the entire gamut of genres – from jazz, Latin, rock and pop to funk and hip-hop. Today, Mick works out of his own mix room in Los Angeles and continues to mix for the world's absolute top tier of artists. One of many standout moments in his discography of late is his work on Daft Punk's "Random Access Memories."
This EZmix pack presents Mick's very own and personally crafted collection of ready-made signal chain presets for the most common instruments in a mix as well as special non-instrument-specific settings for bus processing, orchestra, reverbs and more.
- 50 custom signal chain presets for EZmix 2.
- Engineered by 11-time Grammy Award-winning engineer Mick Guzauski.
- Instrument-specific settings for guitar, bass, drums, piano, vocals and more.
- General settings for bus processing, orchestra, reverbs and more.
Drum Beats MIDI pack (currently €20) is a collection of drum MIDI grooves featuring a wealth of basic but inspirational four-bar grooves for a near endless variety of styles.
In much of modern music, the drums are not about intricate grooves or elaborate drum solo-like fills – they're rather about serving as a steady backbone, delivering sturdy variations of the same beat throughout the song. This is exactly what the Drum Beats MIDI pack provides: a plethora of basic but inspirational four-bar grooves for a near endless variety of styles. Regardless of whether you're writing a modern four-on-the-floor-based pop anthem, an old-school hip-hop track or a laid-back jazz-inspired song, this collection of MIDI will make sure you'll never skip a beat when you're in the creative zone.
- Four on the floor.
- Drum 'n' bass.
- Hip-hop (old-school).
- Hip-hop (modern).
- Drum grooves for a wide range of styles.
- Perfect for any type of diverse songwriting or composition.
- Played by drummer Darby Todd.
- More than 350 individually played drum beats performed in four bars each.
- 4/4 and 6/8 in straight and/or swing with tempos ranging from 51 BPM to 210 BPM.
- Each tempo/song contains up to five different variations of each beat.