Toontrack has released two new drum MIDI titles: Post-Rock Grooves and the High-Octane MIDI 6 Pack. Post-Rock Grooves is a separate collection of MIDI not included in Toontrack's recent Post-Rock EZX. The bundle includes this pack as well as five other individual titles. These products add to the popular and close to 50 titles strong line of Toontrack drum MIDI.
Post-Rock Grooves is Icelandic drummer Arnar Gíslason's approach the recording of drum MIDI. He started with a stripped down groove and then let each variation take its own natural course – from subtle, nuanced patterns to violently forcing every element of the kit to fit in energetic and creative drum beats. This collection of true off-kilter rhythmic ideas is designed to put a new, interesting spin on a track. Expect the unexpected.
- Drum MIDI inspired by post-rock music.
- Close to 400 individually played MIDI files.
- Performed by Arnar Gíslason.
- Material in straight and/or swing 3/4, 4/4 and 6/8.
- Categorized in build-up, breakdown and fills sections.
High-Octane MIDI 6 Pack is a collection of drum MIDI that gather all of the four titles in the highly praised series of Monster MIDI Packs, the Post-Rock Grooves and the Metal Foundry MIDI. Together, these six collections of drum grooves are designed to form a mix of creative fuel for any writer into rock, progressive, fusion and metal.
- Six (6) individual drum MIDI titles.
- A comprehensive collection of grooves covering rock, fusion, progressive, post-rock, hard rock and metal inspired drum grooves.
- 3/4, 4/4, 5/8, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, 11/8 in swing and/or straight feel.
- More than 3,700 individually played MIDI files.
- Monster MIDI Pack 1.
- Monster MIDI Pack 2.
- Monster MIDI Pack 3.
- Monster MIDI Pack 4.
- The Metal Foundry MIDI.
- Post-Rock Grooves.