Toontrack has updated EZbass to v1.0.4.
- Song Track: The song track can now be exported as audio (WAVE).
- Drums & Keys Tab:Added a small flash animation upon loading MIDI.
- Audio Tracker: Some changes in the Session Setup help text in standalone.
- Short, fast slides in the Grid Editor or Tracker could sometimes end up not sounding at all.
- In some cases, certain MIDI blocks on the Song Track would become empty when a project was loaded.
- Sending CC9 into EZbass could sometimes cause unwanted pitching of notes.
- After locating a moved sound folder, EZbass would not load any sounds.
- Using the cut tool on a MIDI block could cause a crash.
- Removing a song track tab could cause a crash.
- It was possible to use "Add/Edit Chord" on a Song Part rather than a MIDI block, causing EZBass to crash.
- Correcting a chord at the end of a resized MIDI block could lead to a crash.
- Quantizing a MIDI block reanalyzed and corrupted the chords in the block, leading to the transitions menu being disabled for that block.
- There was no undo event saved for quantizing a MIDI block.
- The current Song Part type wasn't marked in the menu.
- In the time signature editor, dropping a time signature onto another replaces it with the dragged time signature.
- Auto-transitions would incorrectly transpose unquantized notes belonging to the next chord.
- The bass note of a chord could be transposed up too far when using octave in Edit Play Style.
- The Follow Host Off alert dialog would not show up if the GUI was closed when Follow Host was turned off. The Follow Host button was not updated either.
- Undo/redo of MIDI block changes could lead to a crash (for example if you split a chord block afterwards).
- Selecting song parts with marker rectangle didn't count as changing selection in all regards – buttons didn't enable, etc.
- In the tempo editor, tempos lower than 1 BPM or higher than 400 BPM can no longer be inserted by using the Increase/Decrease Tempo buttons.
- "Show in Browser" wasn't working properly in all scenarios.
- Renaming a user MIDI folder caused the entire User MIDI library to be rescanned.
- Renaming a user MIDI folder caused favorites in that folder to be forgotten.
- User MIDI folders could end up flagged as "out of sync" due to having broken MIDI files inside the folder.
- The Tap2Find Drop Zone had multiple texts visible when dragging an empty MIDI file (looked weird).
- "New Project" now properly clears everything in Grooves Tab.
- Increased the area where you can click to resize notes.
- The "Pitch" menu entry in the curve edit menu is now checked if any of the selected notes contains pitch bend information.
- The CC editor is faster now, especially with many nodes.
- The slide button was not enabled when selecting two consecutive notes of the same pitch, even though slides could be generated.
- Creating slides on events with other events closely following on the same note did not behave well.
- Some notes created with the slide button could be left behind when removing the slide with the same button.
- Adding dampening to a chord could in some cases create a ramp of dampening instead of a sharp jump.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when pressing escape in an empty grid editor.
Drums & Keys Tab:
- Dragging MIDI while already having MIDI loaded will show the drop zone again.
- Sidestick wasn't counted as snare when working with drum MIDI.
- When converting drum MIDI, bass notes would sometimes be added too close.
- The play button was not toggled on/off properly.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes happened while resizing slides.
- Adding transients onto a user-created slide now works as intended.
- Tracking additional articulations is no longer enabled in percussive mode.
- Disabling grace notes in the session setup does not require reanalysis for them to show up again – you can now enable them and they come back.
- The snap options in the Tracker are now more like in the Grid Editor.
- Changing the GUI scale caused the MIDI loop at the bottom to look empty.
- Changing the GUI scale caused the articulation view to close even though the show/hide button indicated that it was shown, and the articulation view would be impossible to open until a note was changed.
- It is now again possible to press "Cancel" when loading a file/recording into tracker.
- The piano roll height did not scale properly, causing problems with zooming, for example.
- Fixed that audio input would not work in some cases.