New features and improvements:
- new e-drum presets.
- pasting onto an empty track sets the time signature to that of the pasted loop.
- the host will be defaulted to using Windows scaling factor on 4k and high DPI monitors.
- drumkit preset menu signals if the selected preset does not represent current state.
- added 1/2x, 1x, 2x tempo modifiers to the MIDI browsers, also the possibility to change a 4/4 triplet into 6/8 and vice versa is added in the same menu.
- added a velocity slider to the MIDI browsers.
- it is now possible to mute blocks in the song track by right clicking and selecting "Mute".
- selected preset is now shown below the selected EZX.
- presets that get changed from their original setting will have an indicator next to the preset name to show it has been tweaked.
- sorting algorithm in search browser has been changed to sort as humans tend to do instead of how computers want to do it.
- possible to change the starting bar number of song track time line between 0 and 1.
- audio effects updated.
- new standalone channel routing system which handles unlimited number of outputs on the sound card.
- standalone sample rate is no longer fixed at 44.1k.
- improved crash dump dialogs on Windows. Tries to write in three different locations before giving up. Also reports if it fails writing the dump file.
- various crash fixes.
- having no internet connection and going into Online MIDI mode didn't show the "Connection failed." error message.
- loading a project containing a tap2find loop always caused search tab to be visible, regardless of which tab was used upon saving.
- toggling favorites while in online MIDI mode did not properly keep favorite state when entering offline mode again (and vice versa).
- loading a project or selecting "new" in standalone did not properly reset the tap2find loop, which in worst case scenario caused a crash.
- when using back/forward buttons reset the quantize value both on block and in tap2find.
- dragging from favorites to somewhere and then back to favorites appended an extra .mid on the name.
- metronome volume fix in stand alone.
- now possible to drag from tap2find to favourites.
Superior to v2.4.4
Improvements and fixes:
- tempo changes now better handled when bouncing through mixer. This affects only some of the EZX black boxes that react to tempo changes.
- changing MIDI as numbers immediately updates the current assigned keys menu.
- E-drum MIDI presets somewhat adjusted to harmonize with EZdrummer 2.
- rare preset bug fixed. If there was a folder with presets among the user presets and this folder got sorted to be last in the menu, then any preset created during a session could not be deleted.
- crash avoided if default lib is somehow broken enough to warrant a warning but that warning never gets the time to display before another lib is loaded.
- Support for upcoming EZX sound libraries.
- Unwanted focus grabbing in Pro Tools improved.
- fix for pitch Reset. Should now reset only selected drums and not 'Fix' anything else by mistake.
- fix for rare situation where an EZX1 could get stuck in an unauthorized state.
- fix for crash when setting path to S1 libs. (Since 2.4.1).
- fix for spurious appearance of non-working EZX POPROCK sometimes when EZdrummer 2 or its demo was installed.