Toontrack has announced that Superior Drummer 3.1.4 is now available to download using the Product Manager or from the 'My Products' area in your Toontrack account.
- Grooves and Search for Instrument could not be used by Windows users with non-ASCII characters in their home directory path (username).
- On Windows, "Delete Current Default Project" did not work for users with non-ASCII characters in their home directory path (username).
- The default path to user presets and the path to the file containing MIDI library transform settings were wrong for users with non-ASCII characters in their home directory path (username).
- CC curves would sometimes be silently ignored in random song blocks.
- It no longer crashes if you drag a groove part to a song track that contains two or more blocks and you get a dialog about importing the tempo.
- Copying notes, deleting them and pasting should no longer cause a crash.
- Starting/stopping playback in a host no longer changes what notes are selected in the grid editor. (Now, that only happens when record is stopped.).
- Empty rows in the grid editor were not possible to select.
- Deselecting rows in the grid editor (when multiple rows were selected) did not really work.
- Notes in the grid editor could leave a pixel trace when moved.
- Changing drum selection with the drum selection menu in the Drums tab or with the menu in Edit Play Style didn't update the selection in a detached Grid Editor.
- The property box area got the wrong height when Macro Controls were opened or closed.
- It was possible to drag from the Groove Parts view in Grooves tab even when nothing was selected which could also cause a crash.
- Clicking the "Clear All Modifiers" button didn't properly clear the Groove Parts selection.
- It no longer crashes if you try to open a Black Box in the mixer.
- Macro Controls couldn't be opened in the Mixer tab.
- The Closed Tight value (127) in hi-hat calibration settings got truncated at other scales than 100%.
- Certain buttons and texts would in some cases appear at the same time and overlap each other in the MIDI In/E-Drums tab.
- Removed the untrue "Favorites will be lost" text in restore database dialogs.
- Using ASIO on Windows and setting the buffer size lower than 64, the buffer size was reset to 256 upon next launch.
- Using ASIO on Windows and setting the buffer size higher than 2048 caused a crash.