Toontrack has updated Superior Drummer to v3.1.7, which is now available to download using the Product Manager or from the 'My Products' area in your Toontrack account.
- Added support for SDXs consisting of several sub-libraries even though installed as one.
- The reported latency was too small when a sample rate other than 44100 Hz was used.
- Fixed a sound glitch that could occur if a host requested less than 16 samples.
- Drums Tab:
- It no longer crashes on Mac if you ctrl-click a stack pad and select a different sound from the context menu.
- Grooves Tab:
- Changing position in a browser groove being played in original tempo caused the looping to jump back to the wrong position.
- During browser playback with "Preview in Original Tempo" active, mixer effects that sync to tempo now use the correct tempo.
- Fixed a possible crash when user MIDI was synchronized/added.
- On Mac, the browser should no longer sometimes stay dimmed out when MIDI is dragged out from the window.
- Grid Editor:
- Fixed a potential crash when Randomize was used.
- Song Track:
- The undo system can now handle more than 128 song blocks.
- Exporting audio using "Bounce Microphone Channels" would in certain cases (involving having instrument stacks) result in incomplete exports.