Topten Software updates Cantabile v2.0 to Build 2062
Topten Software has updated Cantabile to version 2.0 Build 2062.
- New - New color scheme "Bruised" (black and blue).
- New - MIDI clock sensitivity option (see Metronome options page).
- Improved - fxb/fxp version checks now disabled for all plugins.
- Improved - panel resizing now snaps for easier precise sizing.
- Improved - ability to "repair" certain session file corruptions relating to sub-session data.
- Fixed - crash when pasting a rack with a plugin that has "Enforce or Suppress MIDI program changes" option enabled.
- Fixed - various random crashes relating to MIDI recorder in musical recording modes.
- Fixed - crash when loading certain plugins that return excessively long program names (Magnus Choir).
- Fixed - fix for Waldorf Largo plugin not switching programs correctly.