tOSC has released AU-300, a Mac OS X Audio Unit Plug-in-based MIDI-Programmer for some famous Japanese synths from the Mid-'80s. It brings the modern DAW based working process together with the analogue sound of the Roland Alpha Juno Family.
- Load it in your AU-Host and control the Alpha Juno or MKS-50 just like using a softsynth.
- All settings are saved in the project file (and restored on load).
- All parameters can be modulated and automation curves can be drawn.
- You can save and restore .aupresets files and manage them on your computer.
- If your Host is supporting MIDI learn, map your controller to it. This is usually only possible with Sysex-capable controllers.
AU-300 is Donationware.