Toscanalyzer.org has released Toscanalyzer, a new audio-analysis tool for mixing, mastering, music-production and the "audiophile" enthusiasts.
- Identification of problems in digitally stored music mainly in the range of mixing and mastering.
- Analysis and comparison of music and / or music albums with a compact representation of important characteristics.
- Guidance and assistance for the sustainable improvement of the material.
Who could use Toscanalyzer:
- Amateur and semi-professional musicians, who want to improve clearly the quality of their work.
- In all areas of audio / music - production, for quality assurance and assessment.
- All music / audio - interested.
Toscanalyzer is provided free of charge for non commercial usage.
It functions under Windows, Mac OS X and Linux via a Java VM.