Touch The Universe has announced the release of Electric Universe, an expansion contains 120 presets for Tone2's Electra 2 synthesizer suitable for any contemporary electronic and ambient music genres.
There are actually over 300 individual sounds since the majority of the patches contain multiple layers, all of which, say Touch The Universe, were "lovingly crafted to a high standard while being tweaked over and over on monitors, computer speakers, and headphones for optimal balance between sounds". It includes over 100MB of multisamples, wavetables, attacks. An optional MIDI and FL Studio Project File pack is available for an additional $5.
Touch The Universe say "The electronic components of electronic universe can only be classified as sonically hipster friendly - the trending high quality and unique sounds found outside of the mainstream, containing morphing modulating subs, snapping deep basses, multilayered rhythmic keys, leads, and plucks, starting simply then adding more and more complexity with the modulation wheel. Furthermore, this soundset elegantly captures a minute piece of the beauty and subtlety from the ambient realms and brings it to being for use in your newest sonic journeys, from deep and majestic pads, to floating ethereal soundscapes. These sounds are now available to expand the beautiful and powerful Electra 2 synthesizer, offering complex sounds for both realms, expanding Electra's sonic palette to capture, create, and form emotion."
- 100MB of stereo multisamples, wavetables, and attacks.
- 24 MIDI Files (Over 70 merged patterns) from most of the audio demos (excluding leads). They are named identically to the corresponding preset.
- Two FL Studio Project Templates using only stock plugins and presets of Electric Universe for analysis. One uplifting trance kit and one ambience composition.
- All patches are volume normalized. (They won't clip and have equal volume levels when scanning between presets).
- Complex Modulation Wheel destinations for all patches. When appropriate, many patches also utilized velocity sensitivity.
- Nearly all patches are multilayered. Roughly a third contain unique new wave multi-samples, most blending any of the many live synthesis methods of Electra 2.
- Patches created in the latest Electra 2.5 version.
- Leads - 26.
- Pads - 19.
- Basses - 25.
- Plucks/Keys - 16.
- Atmospheres - 8.
- Arps/Sequences/Gate - 15.
- Drums/FX - 7.
- Instruments/Synth Choir - 4.
Pads and Atmospheres: SoundCloud.com/touch-the-universe-electra-2-soundset/sets/pads-soundscapes-and
More info, video walkthroughs, tutorials, and showcases available at: touch-the-universe.com/electra-2-expansion.html