Here's what they say:
With a specialized reverberation algorithm at its heart and 3 tunable voices with feedback control for added flexibility, Irid is a creative reverb plugin that excels at resplendent textures and shimmering ambiances.
Thanks to its carefully designed Feedback, Size, and Diffusion controls, Irid's reverberation processor is remarkably versatile. It can do anything from grainy delay-like effects to rich and lush sounding spaces. The 3 tunable voices - generated from the reverberated signal itself with two pitch shifters and a frequency shifter – allow for marvelous shimmer effects and beautiful harmonic textures, as well as dissonant and dark ambiances. Each voice features an output level control and a 'reverse' option for expanding the timbral possibilities by time-reversing the sound grains.
- 3 tunable voices with independent output levels and 'reverse' modes.
- Two pitch shifters (-1 octave to +2 octaves).
- Frequency shifter (-100 Hz to +2000 Hz).
- Versatile and transparent reverberation algorithm.
- Freeze function.
- Pre-delay with host-sync option.
- Modulation and Width controls.
- Low-cut and high-cut filter section.
- Fully resizable high-resolution interface.
Price: €49, with a special introductory price of 29€ until July 31, 2020.