TrustedAudio has launched a web-based service to address anti-piracy needs of individual musicians, composers, labels, studios and various music and audio professionals.
TrustedAudio (TA) is a professional web-based tool that provides an easy and reliable way to share, deliver, and distribute audio files securely by means of watermarking and digital signing. Simply log in, upload your audio files, fill in the recipients' info, and send the files. All recipients receive their own uniquely and inaudibly watermarked ("digitally signed") copy of each distributed audio file. Unique watermarks are embedded into every audio file copy delivered to each individual recipient. Records of each watermark, together with the file and the recipient info associated with it, are securely stored in the TA database, enabling the file owner to identify and backtrace delivered copies at any time, instantly and reliably.
- Universal watermarked audio file delivery by means of:
- Sharing via links to the TrustedAudio server.
- Mail with attachment.
- Proprietary, patented, industrial-grade audio watermarking engine.
- Easy file authentication and back-tracing of leaks via watermark retrieval.
- Official and "anonymous" domains for secure files and e-mail delivery.
- File hosting and a file repository for on-demand encoding and delivery.
- File-sharing links with anti-leech protection (with IP, download count, and password restrictions).
- A worldwide, open signature database of digitally signed audio files.
- Flexible, multi-format delivery with on-demand encoding to MP3, MP4 (AAC), FLAC, ALAC, WAV, and OPUS.
- Extended notifications system via e-mail and website.
- Powerful and flexible API for seamless integration into websites.
- Advanced statistics.
- No subscriptions or hidden fees, transparent pricing, pay-as-you-go.
The service is now running in beta-testing mode. Newly registered users will receive a free bonus of 2,500 credit points to test and learn the features.