Fixes and Improvements in TwistedWave Mac 1.19:
- Double clicking an effect stack to install it could sometimes fail.
- The effects would not appear in the alphabetical order on High Sierra.
- The markers from some WAV files would not be read by TwistedWave.
- Added the ability to normalize channels independently.
- Some SD2 files could fail to load.
Fixes and Improvements in TwistedWave iOS:
- 1.33: Fixes a crash when recording.
- Monitoring a recording would play only through the left channel.
- Added support for the 88.2 kHz sampling rate.
- Allow recording at 96 kHz with compatible external microphones.
- TwistedWave could crash in some cases when re-opening a session.
- Applying effects from some AudioUnit extensions could turn the audio to silence.
- 1.30: Some buttons were missing from the toolbar on iPhone X.
- 1.29: Fixed an error message that could show up when playing audio back.
- Support for iPhone X.
- Fixed a crash when uploading files to Box.com.