Colour Copy, €69, is a virtual analog effect inspired by classic bucket-brigade delays (BBD), but extended with modern features. It can deliver the kind of colouration people love in classic BBD units, and with a wider range of characteristics. Colour Copy started life as the little delay unit called "Lyrebird" built into Repro-1, but the sound was too good not to be developed into an FX plug-in.
- BBD-style analogue delay, for the smoothest possible pitch effects.
- unique colour morphing, with saturation for non-linear effects such as distortion / resonance.
- 1ms to 1s or host-synched time base, scaled via Rate control from 25% to 400%.
- dynamic ducking via envelope follower, with an option that preserves the initial delay.
- LFO (with dynamic frequency and depth) can modulate rate, tap position or amplitude.
- MIDI note tracking and Freeze button (infinite loop) for experimental effects.
- and more...
For the full feature list and the download link, please visit the Colour Copy product page.
Presswerk 1.1.2 includes the new preset browser used in most u-he plugins, which features powerful text/tag search functions as well as smart folders. This version also supports Native Instruments' NKS format and is therefore fully compatible with Maschine / Komplete Kontrol hardware.
For more detailed information and the download link, please visit the Presswerk product page.
Zebratron is a new soundset by Howard Scarr heavily inspired by tape-based keyboards and other electronic instruments that were developed from the mid '60s to the mid '70s. Many of the presets (such as the strings and flutes) are remarkably similar to signature sounds of that era, while others (notably the drum loops) capture and reinterpret the "flawed" aesthetic: tape and BBD colouration, odd vibrato and other pitch anomalies, recorded room ambiences etc.
All Zebratron presets were designed to be played using the left-hand wheels as well as Zebra's two user definable MIDI controls.
For audio demos and the download link, please visit this page.
Note: This product requires Zebra2 v2.8 (or newer).