"Filterscape is a flexible sound bending plug-in. It's a parametric equalizer. It's a virtual analog filter. It's a delay effect. It's a modulation device. It's all at once - and more. It offers you the tools and flexibility to spice up your music in ways beyond imagination. Most of all, Filterscape is great fun to use and to listen to. It's addictive!"
Filterscape comes with two sister plug-ins - Filterscape VA, a virtual analog synthesizer based on Filterscape's modular architecture, and Filterscape Q6, a 6-band equalizer with dynamic capabilities.
All 3 plug-ins have in common the parametric equalizer that can smoothly blend between various curves with unprecedented modulation options. They all feature MIDI Learn capability, comfortable preset browsing, a Randomizer with adjustable impact and an ergonomic user interface.
Filterscape - flexible filter plug-in: [view screenshot]
- 2 multimode filters with simultaneous output for lowpass, bandpass, highpass and notch.
- A four band equalizer with snapshot/morphing technology and different modes including parallel bandpass filtering.
- Tempo syncable delay.
- Modular routing and internal mixers.
- Modulation: MIDI, step sequencers, LFOs, envelope followers.
Filterscape VA - virtual analog synthesizer: [view screenshot]
- Familiar principle: 2 oscillators, noise, sub-oscillator.
- Waveform warp, FM, sync, ring modulation, inverse waveform & phase (i.e. PWM).
- 12/24/36 dB lowpass filter.
- Morphable 4-band equalizer per voice.
- 3 LFOs, 3 ADSR envelopes with additional Fall|Rise parameter.
- Flexible Arpeggiator with 16-step control sequencer for advanced rhythmic and polyphonic pattern control.
Filterscape Q6 - dynamic morphing 6-band equalizer: [view screenshot]
- 6 bands, 8 snapshots.
- 4 envelope followers with optional pre-filter (low, band, high) and threshold.
- Very accessible user interface for instant gratification.
The Filterscape bundle is available initially for MacOS X as Audio Unit plug-ins for US$129. VST versions for MacOS X and Windows will be available in the future. Demo versions are available.