Plugin Alliance has announced the release of Unfiltered Audio Instant Delay, an echo effects plugin featuring built-in filtering, saturation, and an intuitive modulation system (with a full-blown step sequencer and integration with ROLI's Lightpad Block control surface).
- Fully-featured delay line with Linked, Independent, and Offset modes for total stereo control over buffer settings.
- Analog-style LP/HP/BP filter, with adjustable resonance, is applied to the feedback loop.
- Built-in soft clipper with Drive control can generate subtle saturation, overdriven aggression, and everything in between.
- Jitter control adds an organic nuance that results in subtle syncopations with slower delay times, and a natural "blurring" effect with faster ones.
- Unfiltered Audio's flagship modulation system provides eight freely assignable and fully automatable modulators, including a Step Sequencer, and integration with ROLI BLOCKS 5D Lightpad control surface.
- A simple interface that offers a wide range of tones and applications, from simple vocal doubling to elaborate echo effects.
- Unfiltered Audio's unique delay buffer algorithm lets users expand or contract the delay buffer in real time without pitch fluctuations or digital noise.
Instant Delay is available for purchase — as an AAX Native-, AU-, VST2-, and VST3-supporting plugin for Mac OS X (10.8 through 10.12), Windows (7 through 10), and Pro Tools 10.3.10 (or higher) — exclusively from Plugin Alliance for $49.00 USD. (Note that owners of Sandman Pro receive Instant Delay for free; Instant Delay is also free for ROLI BLOCKS and Seaboard users during the first six months after its release, during which time Plugin Alliance will also provide an upgrade path for all Instant Delay license holders to Sandman Pro for $29.00 USD.)
Watch the promotional trailer: youtu.be/pytSx0E_jCM
Watch the promotional trailer for Unfiltered Audio's BLOCKS integration: youtu.be/YW9_o_2guGA
Plugin Alliance also updated Unfiltered Audio Sandman Pro to v1.1.
With the addition of a new mode for seamless integration with ROLI's Lightpad Block control surface, Sandman Pro users can now take advantage of the hardware's smooth, glowing, pressure-responsive design for realtime control over multiple parameters. Elsewhere, they can create sequences to modulate parameters or even other LFOs — themselves now resettable via a trigger input — with the new Step Sequencer modulator, making use of an expanded choice of interface scaling options while doing so. Unfiltered Audio's flagship modulation system now boasts eight freely-assignable and fully-automatable modulators with drag-and-drop patching to each of Sandman Pro's controls. An ability to minimize modulators by clicking on their icons is another addition.
Sandman Pro is available for purchase — as an AAX Native-, AU-, VST2-, and VST3-supporting plugin for Mac OS X (10.8 through 10.12), Windows (7 through 10), and Pro Tools 10.3.10 (or higher) — exclusively from Plugin Alliance for $99.00 USD. (Note that owners of Sandman can upgrade to Sandman Pro for $49.00 USD while owners of Unfiltered Audio's Instant Delay can upgrade for $29.00 USD.)
Watch Plugin Alliance EU Product Manager Mo Volans' video walkthrough of Sandman Pro: youtu.be/Xu64YteS6l8